Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is K&K Self Storage? You’ll find K&K Self Storage at 1007 Sparta Street. You can’t miss us!
- How close are you to downtown McMinnville? As close as it gets! K&K Self Storage is just 1.5 miles from downtown McMinnville. That’s only a 5-minute drive.
- What other neighborhoods do you serve? Thanks to our great location, K&K Self Storage is also popular with residents from Manchester, Morrison, Rock Island, Sparta, Smithville, Spencer, Centertown, Woodbury, Viola, Irving College, and Dibrell.
- Are there any businesses or attractions close to your facility? As K&K Self Storage is so centrally located, we’re close to many businesses and attractions including Rafael’s Italian, Chabelitas Mexican, Scottish Inns, Dollar General, Tree City Wine & Spirits, Southern Traditions Gifts & Interiors and East End Church of Christ.
- What are your access hours? We’re open to access every single day from 5:30 AM to 8:00 PM, giving you plenty of time to drop by before or after work.
- Does K&K Self Storage have any security features? Absolutely! Our facility is fully fenced, gated and equipped with state of the art surveillance cameras.
- Do you offer vehicle parking? Indoor vehicle parking is available for your car, boat, RV or other vehicle. Get in touch with our team today to discuss your options.
- Do you have drive-up access? We sure do. Our paved facility is spacious enough so you can drive right up to your unit and unload straight inside. You’ll be moved in before you know it!